The STC Career Guidance Resource Center (CGRC) was set up under the patronage of the Warden, Rev’d. Marc Billimoria, in September 2015. The CGRC is located on the 1st floor of the Library Building and is open on School days from 7.30am to 3.30pm (Wednesdays 7.30am to 1.30pm). The Center can be contacted on telephone number 074-0978595 and on email email@example.com.
The services offered by the Center include
- Advising on subject choices in preparation for Advanced level.
- Preparing applications, academic transcripts.
- Preparing students for University interviews.
- Editing essays/ personal statements
- Liaising with Universities on behalf of students.
- Hosting educational institutions that wish to promote their programs.
Mr. Sri Senanayake is the current Career Guidance Counselor who is Assisted by Ms. Tania Abeysinghe.
Mr. Senanayake is a lawyer by profession and counts more than 40 years of service in both the Public and Private sectors in key positions, including as Head of International Relations and Head of HR of a major SOE. Ms. Abeysinghe has experience of over 10 years working at the London Stock Exchange.
The Center is dedicated to helping students find their desired career option/ path by helping them choose appropriate subjects for their career choices and guiding them through the University applications, and/ or professional qualifications process.
Students are encouraged to visit the Center and discuss possible career opportunities.